Production of concrete reinforcing moulds
For prefab plants and concrete plants we supply the full range of moulding equipment and auxiliary equipment for their operation. Below we will strive to provide all the information you need about what we do and how individual orders are handled.
- Moulds for the production of panel-type surface elements: road, ceiling and loggia panels, as well as underlays for the production of atypical and individual orders.
- Moulds for the production of rod and prestressed elements: frames, roof trusses and MK-T bridge beams.
- Moulds for the production of circular segments, sewers, adits, road tunnels. Depending on the size, these moulds comprise either a single piece or multiple pieces
- Moulds for the production of square segments: culverts under tracks and roads, underpasses and other water supply and road constructions.
- Tilting tables and mats for the production of noise barriers and other repeated production orders in large batches.
- Piece moulds: for atypical architectural contract designs. All the other moulds we like to manufacture for you.
- Operating and auxiliary equipment: vibrating tables, vibrating thresholds, hoppers for concrete, transport and haulage trucks, storage and transport racks and others as needed
- All our products include a company eligibility certificate, welding supervision, welders’ qualifications and quality control documentation for materials
- We are certified in accordance with ČSN EN ISO 3834-3 (Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – Part 3: Standard quality requirements) and DIN 18880-7 (Steel structures – Part 7: Implementation and competence of manufacturer)
Course of an order
- The requisite concrete element is requested by the customer, specifying the requirements and technical documentation.
- If we are able to manufacture the mould/product, we prepare a preliminary quotation with the anticipated price and time required to produce it.
- After the customer has agreed to the details in the previous point, we design a model of the mould.
- We specify the final price of the mould and the delivery date.
- After approval by the customer the mould is put into production.
- During both the structural design phase and the actual production process the customer can check progress with the order in our plant.
Contact us if you have any further questions; we will be glad to give you all the information you need!